The Mugless Club
Mugs have their place. Their big thick edges provide exceptional durability. The opaque ceramic versions are often purchased from local artisans and provide protection from light. Mugs keep your hands from warming the beer. They can also be used to bludgeon nearby scoundrels and evildoers.
But, mugs are not always our preferred drinking vessel. Occasionally a mug, stein or other sturdy drinking vessel is the perfect vessel for say: Maerzen or Dunkel. But drinking a lively Belgian-style beer, delicate sour, tropical IPA or Hefeweizen from a big mug just doesn’t seem – well let’s be honest, it doesn’t seem as fun.
And beer is supposed to be fun!
When folks asked if Luppoleto would have a mug club we were conflicted. We hemmed. We hawwed. We wondered what those noises meant.
Then we got the idea for the Mugless Club.
- We buy high-quality glassware well suited for the various styles we brew
- Offer a discount to members + other perks instead of a larger pour
- Serve everyone’s beer in nice, style appropriate glassware (whenever possible)
As an added benefit; we’re not limited by the number of mugs we can store. So anyone who wants to be a member can be a member. So what do Mugless Club members get?
$75 $69 ~ Aniversary Sale!
- 15% Off Luppoleto Apparel & Glassware
- 10% Off Growler Fills
- Happy Hour Pricing on Beer ALL THE TIME!
- Complimentary Birthday Pour
- Priority seating at 1 beer education class
- 1-year membership
$200 $179 Aniversary Sale!
Limited to 40 members, this is a 3-year membership to the Mugless club PLUS:
- 1 Luppoleto T-shirt
- Fancy Membership card
- Priority access to hop plants for our Community Hopyard Project
- 3-year membership
Community Hopyard Project
The first 20 Stiltwalker Club members will become the founding members of our Community Hop Project.
- Each person gets a hop plant to bring home (most plants will come from our eponymous Hopyard)
- You plant it outside and let it grow
- If it bears any hops, you bring ‘em in for a community hopped beer
- You get invited for a Grower’s-only preview of the beer, with 1 complimentary pour
- Proceeds from this special beer will go to support a chartible project in the Windsor Locks Community or Cancer Research & Patient Care through Team Craft Beer.
Membership period starts on date of purchase.
Filed under #Our philosophy