Community Supported Agriculture At Luppoleto
What if you could pick up fresh local produce with fresh local beer at Luppoleto?
That’s what we’re working on right now! The farmer needs 20 sign-ups to make it worthwhile so join now!
What You Get
- $499 gets you a half-share of veggies from Newgate Farms in Windsor CT.
- Each share is enough to feed 2-3 people
- 14 weeks of fruits & veggies (~$36 / week) (list of veggies by season)
Get a 4-pack of Luppoleto cans each week with your veggie pickup!
- SAVE 25%! That’s ~$4 OFF per 4-pack
- Choose Either: Variety Pack (we put together a mix) -OR- Freshest (we give you 4 cans of the latest beer)
- Add-On Price: $189
Get a growler fill with each veggie pickup.
- SAVE 25%! That’s $2 OFF per 750ml fill
- 750ml Luppoleto Growler Glass Included
- Add-On Price: $84
Prefer to drink a fresh draft beer when you come for a pickup? No problem!
- Get Happy Hour Pricing ALL NIGHT On Pickup Days (for you and anyone on your tab)
- That’s $1 OFF Tall Pours / $0.50 OFF Half-Pours
- Add-On Price: $20
Ok…this isn’t beer, but it’s still awesome! Get one of our Fresh Giant Soft Pretzels made by Hartford Baking Co with each veggie pickup.
- Save $2 per pretzel
- Add-On Price: $70
What We Need From You
If you would like to participate please stop by our Taproom anytime we’re open by June 12th to fill out an application form and submit your payment (check is preferred).
Here are some answers to questions we’ve gathered thus far. As we get more questions we will update this area with more answers.
Q: When do the pickups start?
The first pickup will be Thursday June 16 and it will run through September 29 (but no pickups on June 30 or September 1 for the holiday weekends).
That’s 14 weeks total.
Q: What happens if we can’t pickup?
Your share will be donated to the food bank.
Q: How much food are we talking about?
Each week you will get 1 grocery bag filled with enough produce for 2-3 people.
Q: Can I pay by Credit Card?
Yes, but the farm will pass along the Credit Card fee of $16 for processing the CSA payment. Check is preferred.
You can pay for your Beer Add-On via Credit Card for no additional fee.
Q: Is this the farm where James worked in his youth?
Yes, it is. James will never, ever, ever weed onions again. Ever.
Veggies By Season
Here’s an idea of what your share will include through each season.
- Swiss chard
- herbs and more.
- summer squash
- Brussels Sprouts
- sweet potatoes
- winter squash (butternut & acorn).